Seeking a full time Gastroenterologist-Advanced to join our Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Group.
Many organizations have a mission statement, we have a calling: "To lead the way to a better future for healthcare."
Through our leadership in the use of advanced technology, our creation of innovative solutions, and our influence on health policy and reform efforts, Kaiser Permanente is shaping the future of healthcare in the nation.
GASTROENTEROLOGY - ADVANCED OPPORTUNITY - San Francisco, California
Recognizing the need for top quality physicians, The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is currently seeking an excellent BC/BE Gastroenterologist - Advanced to join San Francisco Gastroenterology Department.
With TPMG you ll benefit from:
- A diverse population of both patients and colleagues
- Integrated care coordination across the continuum
- Generous opportunities for ongoing growth and learning
- Collaboration across medical centers, bolstered by a regional peer group
- Access to researchers from Kaiser Permanente s nationally renowned Division of Research
- The support of TPMG leadership and the recognition of Geriatric Care as an integral service
- Professional autonomy you need to do what you do best: provide truly exceptional care for your patients.
TPMG is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Malpractice coverage
- Home Loan Program
- Excellent Retirement Plans and MUCH MORE.
For more information, to learn how you can join us in fulfilling the promise of medicine, and to speak to one of our recruiters and physicians, please click the link to register for our Exclusive Virtual Career Fair. The Virtual Career Fair will be held Wednesday, November 18th, 5:30pm 7:30pm.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor