Orthopedic surgeon needed to live and work in an outdoor paradise!
If you love the outdoors, want to live on a lake, or desire excellent schools for your young family, take a look at us! Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a general orthopedic surgeon to do a broad range of cases in beautiful Marinette, Wisconsin!
Education, training and experience required:
- Residency in orthopedic surgery from an accredited program
- Fellowship training welcome however not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient focused, collaborative team player
- Enjoy a broad range of cases
- Beautiful new state-of-the-art hospital
- Multi-specialty clinic with all diagnostic services including CT and MRI on-site
- Excellent internal referral base
- Total draw area reaches 120,000 with a good payer mix
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment
- State-of-the-art, modern technology
- Competitive compensation
- Student loan forgiveness
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Marinette, Wisconsin, your city on the Bay!
Marinette is a gorgeous community, nestled along the shoreline of the scenic Bay of Green Bay. It offers an attractive blend; the warmth and charm of a small community, and the modern, progressive thinking of a city on-the-move.
With thousands of acres of county forest land, acres of lakes, and miles of streams and rivers, there's no limit to the possibilities for family recreation in all four seasons.
The area has exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health, a one of the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, offers state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3,600 physicians and 1,800 advanced practice clinicians. Our strength and stability drives us forward and our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.