More about our program:
- Flourishing GI practice with strong community presence and loyal patient following
- GI lab, clinic and hospital (Aurora Medical Center Oshkosh) all on same campus
- One facility for call
- General GI position; no ERCP/EUS required
- Strong referral base from established medical group
- Multi-disciplinary team which includes dedicated Nurse Practitioner
- EPIC EMR
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully-funded malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and sign-on bonus
- Competitive two year initial starting salary with the ability to earn much more
- Generous student loan forgiveness program is offered
- H1B visa support available
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located on the largest freshwater lake in Wisconsin, Oshkosh and its surrounding communities are home to limitless recreational activities including sailing, boating and fishing as well as lively concerts (including Country USA and Rock USA), festivals and farmers markets. Oshkosh is also home to fantastic restaurants, excellent microbreweries, the Milwaukee Bucks affiliate Wisconsin Herd and EAA AirVenture.
Just 75 minutes north of Milwaukee and less than an hour from Green Bay - residents enjoy easy access to major cities while enjoying the homespun atmosphere of this safe Midwestern city. The area also boasts safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.