Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
The position will be based at either Suburban Community Hospital or Roxborough Memorial Hospital, but call will include both facilities.
Suburban Community Hospital, located in Norristown, PA, is a 126-bed, non-profit, acute care hospital providing care to patients for over 65 years. This hospital has received multiple awards and recognitions, including the TJC Primary Stroke Center Certification and the Safety Across the Board Excellence Award from HAP.
Roxborough Memorial Hospital, located in Roxborough, PA, is a 131-bed community hospital that provides patient care to Roxborough, Manayunk, East Falls, and Philadelphia. Roxborough has received multiple awards, including the Healthgrades 2019 Patient Safety Excellence Award, recognized by the American Heart Association, and certified by The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Medical director model
- Cases include bread and butter, ophthalmology, ortho, urology, GYN, some spines, occasional thoracic and vascular, cardiac cath/TEE, plastics, GI, podiatry, no OB, no trauma, no hearts, no peds, no intracranial neuro
- 6 calls/month from home / in house
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute , for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Location & Lifestyle
Philidelphia is known for its range of cultural, historical, and recreational attractions. Attractions include the Liberty Bell, Delaware River Waterfront, Independence Hall, museums, and more. In this metropolitan city, you will have access to public transportation, with the charm of a small town. Norristown is located approximately 6 miles from the Philadelphia city limits.
Tagged as: Physician