Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Located in the Whitehaven area of Memphis, just south of downtown, Methodist South has been a part of the community for 40+ years. This 156-bed community hospital has numerous specialties available to care for all patients with individualized attention.
- ED volume 55,000; 20% admission rate
- Excellent subspecialty support and medical staff highly supportive and collegial
- No call environment
- Cerner EMR
- Schedule: 9/10 hour shifts
- Must be procedure-oriented
- BE/BC in emergency medicine (ABEM, ABOEM)
- Excellent independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
What Matters to You
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, and a commitment to delivering a positive clinician and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback
Location and Lifestyle
Memphis is located in the SW Corner of Tennessee and loves its Blues, Soul food, and basketball. In addition to the low cost of living, whether renting or buying a home, you will find plentiful outdoor activities and excellent private and public school options.
Tagged as: Physician