Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Dickinson County Healthcare, a 50-bed community based hospital, has been regionally and nationally recognized for excellent healthcare by independent performance-based rating agencies including an A+ Patient Safety Rating and Top Rural Hospital designation from The Leapfrog Group.
- Sound Physicians is looking for one anesthesiologist to do a job share
- 5 CRNAs Monday-Friday 7-4 pm they are 2nd call
- Medical direction during the day; one week on/one week off; 7days, 24 hours per day the week there
- MDAs will come in on all cases until CRNAs are trained; ultrasound, guided regional blocks, and epidurals
- Annual cases 3,859
- 4 ORs plus GI
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute , for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Location & Lifestyle
Located in Michigan s scenic Upper Peninsula, Iron Mountain is an economic hub, centrally located between Marquette, Michigan, and Green Bay, Wisconsin. It offers a wide variety of outdoor recreation in all four seasons including golfing, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, rafting, skiing, snowmobiling, and more. The city was named a Michigan Main Street community for its historic walkable downtown. The area is also known for its family-oriented nature friendly, safe, and a low crime rate.