Bassett Healthcare Network, a rural academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our department of combined cardiology and cardiac surgery.
The Bassett Heart Care Institute provides comprehensive heart care for people in our region. Bassett covers a complete range of cardiac and coronary care services from prevention and detection to surgery and rehabilitation. Through a combination of state-of-the-art technologies and treatments, hospitals and health centers across central New York, and an outstanding team of specialists and professionals, the Bassett Healthcare Network provides first-class heart care.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- Multi-Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 500+ practitioners
- State-of-the-art facilities are available, including Phillips flat panel catheterization laboratories, a Phillips 64-detector CT scanner, cardiac MRI, and a full spectrum of programs in non-invasive cardiology, electrophysiology, and cardiac surgery
- Outpatient, Inpatient and Regional Patient Care
- Integrated EPIC Electronic Health Record; Medical and Rural Surgery residency programs
- Medical school campus for Columbia University, with academic appointment available
- Cardiology Fellowship started July 2021
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME and paid malpractice insurance
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Click here to learn more about Bassett: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5Io
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Colleen E. Donnelly, Senior Medical Staff Recruiter
phone: 607-547-4815; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.