Optum Care, the largest care-delivery organization in the world, is seeking an Urgent CarePhysician
to join our growing team in Connecticut at Riverside Medical Group with multiple
practice locations available. At Optum, we are evolving health care nationally while providing
physician-led care locally so that everyone can have an opportunity to live their healthiest life.
It s everything health care should be. Together, for better health. Bring your energy and
compassion to make a real impact, reach for more and start doing your life s best work.Position Highlights:
- Urgent Care presentations [broad spectrum medicine]
- Clinical Aptitude: Suture, Splinting, I&D, Pediatrics & Adults, Occupational Medicine,Diagnostic and LAB Interpretations, Managing Infection and Wound Care
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Average patient load from 2-4 patients per hour
- Teamwork; Evidence-based Medicine; Value-Based Care
- Work-Life Balance; Flexible Scheduling; 12-hr shifts
- Autonomy to practice at the peak of your license
- Value-Based Care model; Evidence-Based Medicine
- Quadruple Aim: Improving Patient Satisfaction; Lowering Costs; Delivering High-Quality
- Outcomes; Increasing Provider Satisfaction and Well-Being
- A culture of Innovation, Collaboration, Transformation, and Growth
We are influencing change nationally while still maintaining the culture and community of
our local care organizations; putting people first and working together with Optum-ism
striving to improve everyday with an open mind and an open heartCompensation & Benefits Highlights
About Riverside Medical Group:
- Guaranteed and Competitive Compensation
- Annual Increase and Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Vision coverage
- Dedicated PTO and CME allowance (increasing with tenure)
- Robust Retirement Package (401K w/company match)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP for UHG Stock)
- Physician Partnership Plan (Optum Care)
- Company provided Malpractice Insurance
- Consistent Career Growth, Professional Development, and Supportive Culture
- Fortune 5 Company UnitedHealth Group
With over 60 locations and 180 board-certified clinicians, Riverside Medical Group is a premier
multi-specialty ambulatory outpatient medical practice throughout New Jersey offering Specialty Medicine, Primary Care, and Urgent Care services to patients of all ages. Currently serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties, we pride ourselves on being able to provide the highest quality of precise patient-focused medical care to the entire family. Riverside offers its patients around-the-clock access to a health care team with the benefit of same-day appointments and walk-in visits during hours of operation geared toward serving the community best. As an advocate of prenatal health and education, we also offer free prenatal classes every weekend. Riverside Medical Group believes in giving back to the community and the patients we serve through many acts of kindness such as health fairs, charitable giving/foundation, and free medical education. Primary Care, Urgent Care and Specialty Medicine services including Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management, Chiropractic and Optometry.Required Qualifications:
The OptumCare Story:
- Unrestricted license in the state of Connecticut or has application in process
- An unrestricted DEA license (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or able to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment)
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are
- required to perform this role with patients and members on site
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience working as a Physician in an emergency or urgent care setting
- Willing and able to assist at other center locations in the area
At OptumCare, we ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to
improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world. With more than 60,000 aligned clinicians and 1,500
neighborhood clinics serving over 14 million people, we work to help you and your family live
healthier lives. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care
centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving
change through collaboration and innovation.
Learn more about our journey at www.workatoptum.com
- Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?