Exciting Opportunity for Physiatry in the Beautiful Southwest
San Juan Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Half Time Physician (Physiatry Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation) to support existing Physiatrist with coverage and to support expansion of clinic capacity; candidate will be expected to take call to cover SJRRH two weekends per month, some weekday call, and assist with covering when physician is out. Regular clinic schedule (can be flexible time or full time). This position is supported by full time clinic staff, 24-hour rehab nursing, and great therapy team. In addition to our Rehab facility and clinic office, this position may also cover outreach locations related to pain management or physiatry (i.e. Cortez or Durango).
This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but offers a caring community and hospital environment with a team committed to personalized, compassionate care.
You can look forward to:
- Half Time Compensation range is $130,000 to $145,000 (based on experience)
- Less than two years of experience (85% of median) = $130,000
- Two or more years of experience (95%) of median) = $145,000
- Quality bonus potential on top of the above
- Production bonus potential on top of the above
- Professional funds allowance ($3,000) and three days of paid time off for CME (in addition to regular paid time off)
- We pay for San Juan Independent Practice Association (SJ IPA) dues for credentialing with payors
- We pay for professional liability insurance
- Sign on bonus of $17,500
- Relocation reimbursement of up to $5,000 based on allowable receipts provided
- Comprehensive benefits package health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, retirement planning, paid time off, etc.
San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility. Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking, and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks, and monuments. Farmington s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
Contact Terri Smith | 888.282.6591 or 505.609.6011 (phone) | email@example.com (email) | sanjuanregional.com or sjrmcdocs.com