Exciting Opportunity for a Family Medicine Physician in the Beautiful Southwest
San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico, is recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician (Ambulatory only No inpatient work). This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but offers a caring community and hospital environment with a team committed to personalized, compassionate care.
You can look forward to:
- Competitive base salary based on MGMA data and experience
o Less than two years of experience (85% of median) = $212,000
o Two or more years of experience (95% of median) = $237,000
- Potential for quality and productivity bonus
- Professional Funds Allowance ($6,000) and five days of paid time off for CME (this is in addition to regular paid time off)
- We pay for San Juan Independent Practice Association (SJ IPA) dues for credentialing with payors
- We pay for professional liability insurance
- Sign-On bonus of $25,000 and relocation reimbursement of up to $10,000
- Comprehensive Benefits package health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, retirement planning, paid time off, etc.
San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility. Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking, and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks, and monuments. Farmington s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
Contact Terri Smith | 888.282.6591 or 505.609.6011 (phone) | email@example.com (email) | sanjuanregional.com or sjrmcdocs.com