Phenomenal opportunity for an employed Cardiologist to build an imaging service in central North Carolina! FirstHealth of the Carolinas is a private, community-based health care network offering world class heart care in the heart of the Carolinas. Our progressive regional health care system is solidly positioned to develop a robust program for PET, MRI, CT, SPECT and Structural Imaging.
- Practice in the state-of-the-art Reid Heart Center, a 5-story landmark building.
- Growing EP, CHF, Structural Heart and CT Surgery service lines with cutting edge technologies.
- Multidisciplinary approach - partner with seasoned subspecialists to deliver quality, patient-centered care.
- Thriving outpatient practices generate steady referral stream.
- Physician-led, financially stable organization reports directly to the board.
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive base salary with 2-year guarantee
- Quality and productivity incentives
- Comprehensive health, life and disability benefits
- 3 retirement savings plans 401a, 403b with match, 457b
- Generous time off 7+ weeks ensures optimal work/life balance
- Relocation allowance
- $10k CME allowance
- Center for Provider Wellbeing resources
- Fitness center discount
- Childcare resources
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
About FirstHealth of the Carolinas:
- Private, not-for-profit health care network based in Pinehurst, NC, serving 15 counties in the mid-Carolinas.
- FirstHealth s organizational culture is guided by a commitment to patient safety, quality and performance excellence.
- We are proud of our FH Moore Regional Hospital accomplishments:
- The only hospital in NC to be named to Fortune/IBM Watson Health s 100 Top Hospitals list for 2021.
- Recognized by Business North Carolina magazine as #1 in NC for patient satisfaction.
- We earned the Healthgrades 2021 Outstanding Patient Experience Award - the only hospital in the state to achieve this award for 14 years in a row.
- Earned the Healthgrades 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- Awarded an A in The Leapfrog Group s Spring 2021 hospital safety grades.
- After Fitch Ratings reaffirmed our AA bond rating, Becker s Hospital Review recognized FirstHealth among 12 health systems in the country with strong operational and financial metrics, despite the disruption of COVID-19.
- We are included on Newsweek s list of World s Best Hospitals 2021, putting us in the top 3% in the country.
- Join us on our journey to zero harm and the best place to work in healthcare!
- Micropolitan area located in world-renowned Sandhills area of NC - Home of American Golf.
- Desirable resort destination known for golf and equestrian activities.
- Exceptional quality of life Pinehurst was recently recognized as North Carolina s #1 place to live and #2 safest community.
- Running and biking trails abound.
- Neighboring Southern Pines is listed in 50 Best Small Towns in America .
- Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities - Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro and Charlotte.
- Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year.
- Easy access to the Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine and board certification/eligibility in Cardiovascular Disease required.
- Completion of an Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging fellowship preferred.
- Must have clean background and be licensed or eligible for unrestricted licensure in NC.
For more information and to apply, please contact our in-house Physician Recruitment team at 910.715.1438 or email@example.com.
Visa sponsorship is NOT available.