An excellent opportunity available for an interested BE/BC Orthopaedic Total Joint Surgeon. Join our team of 18 Physicians and 9 Physician Assistants.
We are the leading team of orthopaedic surgeons in Southern New Hampshire. Since 2001 our surgeons have consistently been voted as top doctors in orthopaedic surgery by New Hampshire Magazine. We are honored by this recognition and work above all to perform at world-class levels for all of our patients. We are looking to add a second trauma specialist to our team to help manage a mixture of complex and routine fractures, nonunions, peri-prosthetic and pediatric fractures. A partial elective practice in addition to fracture care is an option.
Join a very busy group in the Southern, NH region.
- Large orthopaedic group covering multiple area hospitals
- Partnership track less than 2 years
- All Call is voluntary and compensated
- PA rounding support and case coverage at each facility daily
- Close proximity to Boston and New Hampshire s beaches and White Mountains
- Affluent communities, excellent schools
- County population >400K, 1 million people in surrounding southern NH region make a good referral source
- Practice has efficient organization, electronic medical records, digital x-ray, MRI and excellent referral patterns.
- NHOC has 4 office locations in Southern New Hampshire.
- Competitive benefits and salary package.
Malpractice paid, Health Benefits, 401K, relocation and disability insurance.