Lifetime Skin Care Centers is an established physician owned private practice, looking to add another dermatologist to our team. We have a very busy office that has a mix of board-certified dermatologists and nurse practitioners. We also have a CLIA certified Mohs and pathology lab with a board certified dermatopathologist on site. We have a large number of referrals and currently have a several month wait time for our dermatologists, allowing you to start strong and build your practice quickly.
Our practice is in a medium sized college town with excellent schools and amenities. Indianapolis is a mere 45 minutes away with all the advantages of a big city. We draw from 6 counties and are centrally located for most of our patients. Our town is a part of the rails-to-trails program and we have access to over 60 miles of well-maintained trails for walking, running, or biking. We also have Prairie Creek Reservoir which is available for sailing boating, fishing, and swimming.
We are seeking a board certified or board eligible dermatologist. If patient care is your passion, we can provide you with a great place to practice, an unparalleled staff and outstanding culture. We offer competitive production-based compensation. We would like a dermatologist as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate and stipends are possible.
Lifetime Skin Care Providers Benefit From:
- Excellent reputation in the community resulting in a patient base that provides patient referrals as well as referring physician referrals
- A team of well trained, dedicated support staff
- Experienced long standing practice manager- RN
- Staffing levels that create an efficiency for you to do only the things a physician should do
- A professional and dedicated administrative and billing team with an average of 30 days AR
- Billing Team assists physicians in meeting all CMS requirements of MIPS
- Availability of 3-4 exam rooms in a beautiful facility
- Flexibility to build the schedule that works best for you
- EMA (Modernizing Medicine) EMR system
- Team camaraderie and family atmosphere
- Indiana provides limited professional liability, with a mandatory pre-trial case review by peers
- A commitment to quality, patient focused skin care
- Unlimited compensation, computed at 43% of service receipts
- Compensation guarantee is available
- Additional compensation from net income of pathology service, based on ratio of patient visits
- Retirement plan (defined contribution, new comparability provision), allowing maximum annual contribution of $58,000 for 2021
- Group health care, health savings account, professional expenses, and continuing education
Contact our practice manager for further details:
Marsha Venable @ firstname.lastname@example.org , 765-587-5448