Come to Modesto, California and join our large multi-specialty group seeking to add a Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist to our team. Our full-service, referral-based practice offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. We provide prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine procedures. Our care team consists of sonographers, medical assistants, and genetic counselors.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems in the country and practice in a great area alongside a very dedicated and experienced staff. The new physician should be prepared to be busy from Day 1 and become the go to physician in our community.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Health, life, vision, dental and disability insurance and 401(k)
- Billing, Coding and Collections done in-house
- Annual CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Stability in an organization with more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience
- Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
- Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing
Modesto, California is a community of 220,000 residents with a primary service area of 500,000 people and a tertiary care service area of 900,000. This is a family-oriented community with affordable housing and a variety of schools located roughly an hour drive from San Francisco Bay. This central location provides very easy access to the Bay Area, Napa/Sonoma, Lake Tahoe, Mammoth, Yosemite, the California Delta Waterway and more.
Interested candidates should submit a CV for immediate consideration.