Early to Mid-Career Cardiovascular Surgeon Opportunity with The Permanente Medical Group Sacramento, CA
The Permanente Medical Group/Kaiser Permanente of Northern California seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible cardiac surgeon to join one of three main cardiac centers of excellence at Sacramento, California. We are seeking an accomplished candidate to expand our current team of 3 heart surgeons practicing in a busy contracted medical center.
- Join a robust and collegial practice with 3 surgeons and a comprehensive multi-disciplinary heart team in one of the busiest heart center in California.
- Spectrum of cases include complex valvular disease, coronary bypass, complex aortic surgery, TAVR. Experience in minimally invasive valvular surgery, transcatheter valve surgery or aortic surgery is desired.
- Consistent referrals from the entire Northern California region.
- Strong focus on balancing case load and call for optimal life-work balance.
- Research support for clinical outcome projects.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversityby hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Senior Physician Recruiter
The Permanente Medical Group