At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire an Adult Psychiatrist within our Columbus Area Clinics who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
Email: haily.fowler @lifestance.com We offer Psychiatrists:
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists who are:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation over $300,000, no cap on earnings
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels (optional).
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Long Term Incentive Plan- Annual Stock Award
- Sign on Bonus
About LifeStance Health
- Fully licensed in the state of Ohio, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in treating adults or lifespan
- Locations in: Hillard, Easton, Dublin, Westerville, Upper Arlington, Grove City, University District, Grandview Heights
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.