Our dynamic Hospitalist team is seeking an experienced physician to join our team. This position is located at Deaconess Hospital in Spokane, WA. This is an opportunity to be a part of a collegial group that is actively involved in patient satisfaction, quality and process improvement projects. If you enjoy teaching, we are partnering with Washington State University and University of Washington to mentor and precept their medical students and internal medicine residents.If selected, you will:
- Work with a highly seasoned Hospitalist team, have a full array of consultative services and solid protocol and EHR support
- Enjoy an attractive (1) one week on, (1) one week off schedule, with a (3) three week break every (12) twelve weeks
- Receive a competitive salary and a full array of benefits
- Open to experienced and new resident graduates with hospitalist specific track or training preferred
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS and ACLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State and serves as a healthcare and service hub for 1.5 million people in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana. Spokane (metro population 430k) has a four-season climate and is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking. Within a short drive, you'll find 76 lakes and rivers, 33 golf courses, 11 wineries, 5 ski resorts, 5 major national parks, the Columbia River Gorge and the Grand Coulee Dam. Come enjoy the outdoors and our 260 sunny days a year!
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of partnering for healing and a healthy future . Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness. Since our founding more than a century ago, we ve grown to become Washington State s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services including Rockwood Clinic, Deaconess Hospital and Valley Hospital.