Job Description & Requirements
Plastic Surgeon in Florida
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 500000.00
The Bassin Center for Plastic Surgery, a highly regarded private practice with 4 locations in Florida, seeks a plastic surgeon to join its growing team in Tampa, Florida. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a great quality of life while living and working where others vacation.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information—Live and work along the Florida Gulf Coast!
- 100% aesthetic plastic surgery practice
- Monday–Friday schedule
- No hospital responsibilities
- Partnership available
Tampa is a breathtaking coastal Florida city that residents love to call home. A charming community rich in culture and history with ideal weather year-round, this inviting location offers incomparable peace and relaxation not found in most major cities.
Some of the highly sought-after amenities include the following:
- Remarkable housing options and no state income tax
- Pristine golf courses and miles of endless coastline
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Plenty of opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy biking, kayaking, fishing, diving, and much more
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Florida and must be board-eligible or certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgery, Surgeon, Surgery, Cosmetic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md