Job Description & Requirements
Plastic Surgery Physician in North Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $192000.00 - 500000.00
A growing organization committed to providing non-surgical and surgical services focused on delivering dramatic results is seeking a board-certified cosmetic surgeon to join its team. This position offers highly competitive income potential while living and working in one of the most sought-after metros in the nation.Opportunity Highlights
- Women-owned + women-operated advanced aesthetics center providing specialty body sculpting and cosmetic treatments
- Practice 100% cosmetic surgery
- Enjoy a great quality of life with a flexible part-time schedule
- Highly competitive income potential
Located in a stunning region of North Carolina, Raleigh offers a variety of options for families as well as an abundance of engaging activities, unique shops and restaurants, and entertainment options. Filled with festivals, family-friendly activities, and cultural events throughout the year, this city has something for everyone.
- A low cost of living + wonderful housing options
- Scenic views + ideal weather year-round
- Some of the top schools in the state and prestigious universities
- Endless opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, kayaking, camping, and much more
- Exciting collegiate sports throughout the region
- Local international airports
- Just 2 hours to the beautiful Carolina coast
- Ranked #2 by U.S. News & World Report in “Best Places to Live”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of North Carolina and must be board-eligible or certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgery, Surgeon, Surgery, Cosmetic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md