Are you the type of surgeon who would like to build a practice that matches your interests? Let's face it, not every practice type is a good fit for every new surgeon. If the place you started your career did not meet your goals or career expectations and you are ready for a move to the Midwest. Pinnacle Cosmetic is a rapidly growing practice with a medical spa
We are seeking a board-certified or board-eligible plastic surgeon to join its team. This lucrative opportunity offers a quick track to partnership with a well-respected organization known for its safe, exceptional patient care through the most reliable nonsurgical and surgical solutions that offer the best and most consistent results.
- $1 million earning potential as a partner
- Thriving practice—one of the leading cosmetic service providers in the region
- Shape the position to your professional interests– fast ramp up and immediate referrals
- Growing organization open to any subspecialty—ability to further develop your niche within your practice
- Work alongside highly skilled, award-winning surgeons
- Practice has an excellent reputation for its progressive surgical procedures
Joining Pinnacle Dermatology means letting us do the heavy lifting, liberating you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep the focus on your patient’s needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients.
• A generous initial guaranteed salary and a lucrative production-based compensation package with the obtainable opportunity to far, exceed national salary benchmark levels.
• Flexible schedule of 4 or 5 days per week to enjoy a work-life balance.
• Multi-state expanding practice with the ability to relocate and maintain your level of seniority throughout
• Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care.
• Strong patient volumes and established referral base that is supported by marketing.
• Supportive leadership team and a centralized call center to help with operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing, compliance, community outreach, insurance contracting, insurance pre-certification, patient appointments, callbacks, and so much more!
• Clinic support staff is utilized to scribe for providers and clinic staff levels are proportionate to patient volume.