Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group, Inc is seeking a full-time BE/BC Radiologist-Breast Imaging to join our team in Oakland, CA.
Kaiser Oakland is a 349-bed tertiary care hospital with training programs in multiple specialties that serves an urban and suburban populace in one of the most diverse areas of the country.
The City of Oakland possesses the unique mix of vibrant urban lifestyle with quick access to nature. Foodies will love the Michelin-star restaurants, explosion of craft breweries, proximity to Napa wineries and Tahoe skiing. Night life boasts a vibrant music and club scene, and outdoors enthusiasts regularly take advantage of over 100 miles of East Bay trails for hiking, biking, and ultra-running just a couple of miles from the medical center.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Professional freedom
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient care-centered and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor