Premier Perinatal Practice Seeking MFM Physician in North Texas!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join a premier perinatal practice providing high-risk pregnancy care, inpatient antepartum care and maternal transfer services. North Texas Perinatal Associates, P.A. has been providing outstanding care to patients in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area since 1991.
- Consultative only practice No deliveries
- This position will primarily care for patients in Arlington, Texas and nearby communities and will primarily cover two hospitals
- Exceptional opportunity to grow patient population within highly insured catchment area
- Collaborative team of providers with high level of autonomy over medical practice and schedule
- Call shared equally (1:6); mostly consultative
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Practice is 95% Outpatient only with opportunity to perform cerclage and invasive diagnostic procedures
- Sonographers are AIUM certified
- Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive base compensation
- 6 weeks PTO
About Envision Physician Services:
With over 30 years of high-quality Women s & Children s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
Practice Information: North Texas Perinatal Associates, P.A. (NTPA) provides Maternal-Fetal Medicine services to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and beyond, including national and international consultations and maternal transfer services. North Texas Perinatal Associates, P.A is the largest Maternal-Fetal Medicine group in North Texas with 7 conveniently located offices in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. NTPA is committed to turning high-risk pregnancies into low-risk deliveries. NTPA physicians are board-certified or board eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Fellowship trained in Maternal Fetal Medicine. NTPA supports safe, quality patient care by using a collaborative team approach between the patient, patient s family, physicians, and staff. https://www.ntperi.com
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.