Tufts Medical Center is seeking an outstanding candidate to provide care as an academic Hematology Oncology hospitalist for a busy Hematology Oncology practice.
Why join our team:
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally-respected academic medical center – a teaching hospital where we pride ourselves not only in the sophistication of the care we provide but the compassionate way in which we provide it. We care for all patients from the tiniest newborns at our full-service pediatric hospital, Floating Hospital for Children to centenarians in our specialized Geriatrics clinic. Conveniently located in downtown Boston, the Medical Center is the principal teaching hospital for Tufts University School of Medicine.
Tufts Medical Center is at the forefront of medical and health policy research. Tufts Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. We are committed to Academics with 453 residents and fellows training in 48 programs. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training students to become future investigators drives us forward with one goal in mind – quickly turning innovative research into pioneering care.
As a proud member of Tufts Medicine, we bring together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- Direct management of inpatients on Hematology Oncology subspecialty services, in collaboration with Hematology Oncology faculty and fellows.
- Provide consultative service in Hematology and Oncology for inpatients at Tufts Medical Center.
- Provide supervision, oversight, and teaching of Internal Medicine interns, residents, and fellows rotating on the inpatient Hematology Oncology subspecialty services.
- Precept and teach medical students at the Tufts University School of Medicine during their rotations on the inpatient Hematology Oncology subspecialty services.
- Provide oversight of quality programs and metrics on the Hematology Oncology inpatient services.
Who you are:
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship trained in Hematology Oncology highly desirable
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- A career path enriched by clinical, education, and academic opportunities with collegial division members.
- Competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package to include a generous employer contribution.
Location: Tufts Medical Center, Boston MA
How to apply:
You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Anny Hamshaw, Senior Provider Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Tufts Medicine: Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.