Job Description & Requirements
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician in Indiana
An established and reputable not-for-profit health system in a mid-sized Midwest metro is seeking a maternal and fetal medicine (MFM) physician due to a growing demand for services. The successful candidate, who must be an MD or DO who’s board-certified or board-eligible in MFM, will enjoy a well-rounded and established MFM practice with ample specialist support.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information – Highly Desirable Midwest Metro
- Join the region’s largest employer serving a population of 895,000+
- Balanced schedule between clinical time and hospital-based time
- MFM team is not performing deliveries
- Complete support from the OBGYN team and OB hospitalist rounding on MFM patients
- Established and collaborative team-based environment working closely with nurse practitioners
- Research and teaching opportunities available
An inviting mid-sized metropolitan area, this family-friendly community offers the many perks of big-city living without the traffic and additional hassles of most major cities. With neighbors who are more like family and ample amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + ranked #11 in “Best Cities to Buy a House in America” (Niche)
- 4-time winner of the All America City awards from the National League of Cities
- No. 1 Top Place to Move to in the US (Reader’s Digest 2021)
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activities at the many parks and along gorgeous local rivers
- Access to a local international airport—enjoy ease of travel
- Within driving distance to multiple major metros, including Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Chicago
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Mfm, Maternal And Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md