Job Description & Requirements
Pain Management Physician in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $220000.00 - 425000.00
A reputable private practice committed to using the latest techniques to offer safe, effective, and lasting treatment for chronic and acute pain is seeking a board-certified pain physician to join its team in El Paso, Texas.
- Expanding practice operations into a 4th West Texas Marketplace
- High volume practice with Day-1 referral network
- Limited competition- the number of pain physicians per capita is roughly half of the typical urban market
- Salary Guarantee of $450k + Collections Model
- Remarkable Income Potential
- Partnership Available
This is a unique opportunity to treat a highly diverse patient population in the Paso Del Norte “Gateway to the North” Region that offers a vibrant multicultural environment. As the largest international metroplex in the world, El Paso is a highly diverse and culturally rich city set at the tip of the Rocky Mountains. A seamless blend of cultures from the Old West, Mexico, and Native American heritage make El Paso a wonderful and unique place to call home.
- A low cost of living and nearly 300 days of sunshine per year
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as higher education institutions
- Access to beautiful golf courses and state parks
- A short drive to the mountains for incredible hiking, skiing, and white water rafting
- Local international airport
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board-eligible or certified in Pain Management.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pain Management Physician, Pain Management, Chronic Pain, Acute Pain, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md