AdvantageCare Physicians (ACPNY) is a primary and specialty care practice serving half a million patients across the New York metropolitan area. With more than 35 medical offices across New York City and Long Island, ACPNY is continually expanding our practice and enhancing our services for communities throughout New York. As we grow, our employees grow with us.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or foreign equivalent
- Completion of three year post graduate medical training from a U.S. accredited residency program in Internal Medicine and or Family Medicine
- Seeking both experienced and newly trained providers
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine
- Must possess current, unrestricted New York State license or be eligible for licensure.
- Must possess active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
- Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll
- BLS or ACLS strongly preferred
- Must possess strong communication skills both oral and written
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and Microsoft Office
Opportunities Available in the following locations:
- Washington Heights
- Crown Heights
- Brooklyn Heights
- Bedford Brooklyn
- Staten Island
We’re bringing together an amazing Care Team to work with our patients. As a member of this team, you would help us in delivering “whole you” care, which recognizes the physical, mental, and lifestyle factors that impact a patient’s health.
We are proud that our workforce is as diverse as the communities we serve, and we are intentional about our inclusive practices for our organization. This commitment drives our unyielding desire to deliver high-quality care and community-focused collaborations. By integrating these behaviors into our day-to-day operations, ACPNY strives to create healthier futures for our patients.
To do this, we need an exceptional physician like you!
Why work at AdvantageCare Physicians?
ACPNY’s vision is to become a home for health that provides personal, effective, and convenient care for the neighborhoods and communities we serve. When our teams of providers, nurses, and specialists work together, we can get patients in sooner, answer their questions in real time, and give them the support they need to achieve their health goals. Everything we do is guided by our values:
Empower — We believe in acting as proactive self-starters and enabling our colleagues to succeed.
Deliver — We believe in achieving our goals and taking accountability for our actions.
Do It Together — We believe in caring for our customers, patients, and one another, while valuing diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Encouraging growth and development is an important part of the employee experience at ACPNY. We empower employees to develop both personally and professionally through a variety of programs, including internal collaborative learning opportunities where team members share stories from their own lives, discuss research, and ultimately learn from each other.
We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental to creating a strong workplace and community.