• Replace retiring physician with established patient base
• 2 Urologists currently
• Newly purchased, updated urologic equipment
• 2 clinic days, 2 surgery days
• 75th Percentile base salary guarantee for 2 years
• Sign on, relocation and loan repayment available
• Strong full benefits package
This not-for-profit hospital features 160 beds, over 100 medical providers representing 32 medical specialties. Educational opportunities onsite with their FP Residency program, Surgery Residency, DO program, Pharm D, PA and more!
This wonderful community just outside of Lexington KY offers the perks of both metro city life and a quiet small community. There is so much to offer here!
• Local 4-year University that was voted Top Regional University of the South, 6 consecutive years in a row
• A boat lover's dream with a large local lake, marina and lakeside real estate
• Art galleries, museums, symphony
• Great restaurants and boutique shopping
• Sports, parks, trails and golf
All of this while being in close proximity to a metro of over 500k. Home to the UK Wildcats, Lexington is home to beautiful horse farms, distilleries, a busy airport and is one hour to Louisville and Cincinnati.
For more information, please contact Carly Clem at 770-643-5520 or via email email@example.com
Employment Type: Full Time