• Join a collaborative established outpatient team and walk into a busy and fast paced practice.
• Seeking two general gastroenterologists to work a 5-day workweek building up to four days in the endoscopy suite.
• Robust referral network of primary care providers and access to full specialty support from a dedicated and experienced medical staff.
• Call shared equally with other physicians, currently 1:8.
• Active teaching facility with FM & EM residents rotating with specialists if desired.
• Attractive compensation model with earning potential upwards to 700K.
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, 6 weeks PTO/CME, 50K signing bonus, relocation allowance, final year training stipend and retention bonuses.
• H1b candidates welcome to apply (non-profit cap exempt facility).
• Located 1 hour from Richmond, 3 hours from DC, 3 hours from the Shenandoah Valley and 2 hours from the Outer Banks, NC
• Situated on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, the area is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views. One of the oldest and fastest growing cities in the region.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options
• Access 2 Major International Airport within 2 hours
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time