UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a full-time BE/BC General Cardiologist to join a reputable-established practice that has been operational for 45 years. Opportunity highlights include:
- Group comprised of 9 Cardiologists seeking to meet growing volumes
- 5 general
- 1 EP
- 3 Interventional
- 2 CRNP
- Inpatient & Outpatient Setting, M-F 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Call 1:6 shared with group, 6 week days per month,1 weekend every 5-6 weeks
- Responsible for interpretation of echocardiograms, EKGs, and stress testing
- Practice includes consultations, Nuclear Cardiology, Echocardiography, Pacemaker Clinic and Vascular Diagnostic testing
- Primary angioplasty available with 3 interventional cardiologists on staff
- 24/7 in-house intensivist coverage
- Interest in Heart Failure a plus
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne s, Kent, and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.