Well established GI practice of seven gastroenterologists is recruiting a full-time BE/BC gastroenterologist to join the team to meet increasing clinical demand. Training in ERCP/EUS is a plus, but not required. This reputable group has served Harford and adjacent counties north of Baltimore for 30 years. Opportunity highlights include:
- Market competitive salary,
- Partnership in two years,
- Full benefit package including: relocation assistance, malpractice with tail coverage, CME reimbursement and 401k retirement plan.
- Generous PTO and CME
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Electronic Health Record using gMed.
- Call every 8th week
- State of the art endoscopy center with three procedure rooms,
- Capsule enteroscopy, and other ancillary services.
- 24/7 hospitalist coverage.
Harford county was named one of "Best Places to Live in Maryland," and boasts excellent schools, low crime rate and great neighborhoods.
Join the premier GI group in this geographic area. For additional information on the dynamic opportunity please contact Marian Whitlock at (410) 398-0258 or email CV to email@example.com.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
www.umuch.org | www.ummsphysician.jobs | www.UCHphysician.jobs