The Orlando Health Medical Group invites you to explore our OBGYN teaching and non-teaching Hospitalist opportunities within a thriving physician-led, growing healthcare system. We are seeking full-time Physicians to provide comprehensive obstetric and gynecological care for all members of our community, offering a teaching track to serve as faculty within our fully accredited OBGYN Residency Program, if desired. These positions will provide coverage for Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies, for Orlando Health South Lake Hospital, and in the outpatient setting, dependent upon the position.
The Winnie Palmer OBGYN Hospitalist Program offers teaching and non-teaching positions, collaborating with nurse midwives and nurse practitioners focused on the highest quality of care. We offer diverse clinical opportunities, to include a Women s Triage department, providing surgical services, and managing over 13,000 deliveries per year. Orlando Health provides robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment. Internal consultative partners include Maternal Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, and Gynecologic Oncology, among others.
Non-teaching Hospitalist Practice Highlights:
- Flexible Schedule of 14 shifts per month, inclusive of day, night, swing, and weekend coverage, with rotations in L&D and Triage.
- Serve as attending physician to patients and supervise the performance of procedures upon patients, which are performed by APPs.
- Scope of services includes low-risk and high-risk patients, within Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies, and South Lake Hospital.
Teaching Hospitalist Practice Highlights:
- Flexible Schedule of 13 clinical and 1 academic shifts per month, inclusive of day, night, swing, and weekend coverage, with rotations in L&D, outpatient clinic, and GYN services.
- Teaching duties as faculty member for the Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital OBGYN residency program and medical students from outside colleges.
- Participate in resident didactic sessions, Multidisciplinary Patient Safety Rounds, clinical research, and development of resident curriculum.
- Must be Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology
- Preferred: 1-2 years of hospitalist experience
- Excellent compensation package, with an opportunity to make more with additional shifts and based on quality performance.
- Benefits package includes health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation, and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus!
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Florida s beautiful beaches only an hour away.