University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Cardiology, a hospital employed cardiology practice has an opportunity for a BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist to practice in Harford County. The group, composed of 10 physicians and several advanced practice providers is looking for a full-time physician due to practice growth.
- Strong interest in diagnostic testing, and superior communication skills
- training is echocardiography, cardiac CT, and nuclear testing are preferred
Highlights of position include:
- Hospital employed
- Excellent compensation package including a market comparable base salary with additional quality and productive incentives and a full benefits package including CME allowance, malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, and retirement plan etc.
- Signing or relocation is available
- Loan Repayment/Forgiveness Counseling
- Epic EMR
- Organization committed to population health initiatives, such as a CHF clinic and cardiac rehabilitation program.
Facilities are quality excellence award winners with advanced equipment and technology. Named one of Best Places to Live in Maryland , the community boasts a diverse population, excellent schools, low crime rate, great neighborhoods, recreational options, shopping and dining. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with easy access to numerous cultural and professional sporting offerings in major metro areas (Philadelphia, Baltimore, and D.C.).
Contact Marian Whitlock at (410) 398-0258 or email Whitlock_uch@yahoo.com for additional details.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
www.umuch.org: Search Physician and APP Jobs