A premier allergy clinic has a great opportunity for a Pediatrician to join their cutting-edge clinic that is using technology and data to treat patients suffering from food allergies. If you are a tech-savvy logistical thinker that is looking for a team-centered opportunity, this is the position for you.
Long Beach ranks #2 on the Sperling's Best Places list for most comfortable summer metro areas. Live in an active, beach community with a long list of things to do, places to go, and great restaurants and shops.
• Outpatient practice M-F 8-5- quality of life opportunity
• Join a diverse team of physicians
• Career advancement opportunities
• Salary + stock options, full benefits including 401K and generous PTO
Long Beach, California:
Just half an hour from Los Angeles, Long Beach is an oceanfront gem you'll want to call home. The city offers beautiful beaches and marinas along with a busy dining and shopping scene that perfectly blends urban sophistication with beach-town fun.
• With a population of 500,000 it has an urban yet small-town feel with friendly neighbors and diverse culture
• Enjoy beautiful year-round weather explore 28 miles of coastline, parks and green spaces, and unique shopping and dining
• Visit the aquarium, Catalina Island, the museum of art or the Queen Mary
• The school district has earned national recognition as one of the best systems in the country
• Multiple unique neighborhoods with a mix of urban and suburban living including one on an island
If living in Southern California in a relaxed beach community that is just a short drive from L.A. and other coastal communities is what you've been looking for, please send your C.V. or contact me for details.
Senior Search Consultant
303.263.2094 Text only
Employment Type: Full Time