A premier pediatric pulmonary, immunology, and allergy group has a great opportunity for an Allergy & Immunology physician to join their cutting-edge clinic that is focused on innovation in patient care.
Long Beach ranks #2 on the Sperling's Best Places list for most comfortable summer metro areas. Live in an active, beach community with a long list of things to do, places to go, and great restaurants and shops.
• Join a multi-disciplinary team of 6 physicians
• Mix of inpt. consults and outpt. clinic
• Opportunities to do research and clinical trials
• Salary + incentives, full benefits including 401K and generous PTO
Long Beach, California:
Just half an hour from Los Angeles, Long Beach is an oceanfront gem you'll want to call home. The city offers beautiful beaches and marinas along with a busy dining and shopping scene that perfectly blends urban sophistication with beach-town fun.
• With a population of 500,000 it has an urban yet small-town feel with friendly neighbors and diverse culture
• Enjoy beautiful year-round weather explore 28 miles of coastline, parks and green spaces, and unique shopping and dining
• Visit the aquarium, Catalina Island, the museum of art or the Queen Mary
• The school district has earned national recognition as one of the best systems in the country
• Multiple unique neighborhoods with a mix of urban and suburban living including one on an island
If living in Southern California in a relaxed beach community that is just a short drive from L.A. and other coastal communities is what you've been looking for, please send your C.V. or contact me for details.
Senior Search Consultant
303.263.2094 Text only
Specialty: Allergy And Immunology
Employment Type: Full Time