WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is supported by 1,600+ employed physicians and advanced practice providers, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, approximately 20,000 employees, and 200+ patient care locations. WellSpan Medical Group (WMG) is seeking a full-time Rheumatologist for their York location. Individual must be a graduate of an accredited school of medicine with Doctor of Medicine degree plus completion of a medical residency training program in Internal Medicine. He or she must also be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Join an established practice with strong support staff
- Provider complement: 4 physicians
- 100% adult rheumatology; broad spectrum of diseases
- Enjoy a large referral base as part of a multi-specialty group
- M F schedule with 1:7 call rotation (shared with another practice)
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-designed compensation model
- Competitive signing bonus
- Full relocation and retirement savings plan
- Malpractice coverage including tail
- $4,500/year for CME
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South-central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.