Summa Health is seeking board certified/board eligible Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS) Urologist to join our team of 6 experienced physicians and 7 advanced practice providers. Summa Health urologists utilize innovative therapies and treatments, as well as the most up-to-date robotic surgical equipment to perform minimally invasive surgeries. The Summa Health Urologic Cancer program is the only cancer program in the area with 2 dedicated fellowship-trained urologic oncologists who are experts in managing prostate, kidney, bladder and testicular cancer. There are 2 additional fellowship trained Urologists in the group, 1 Infertility/Microsurgery, the other Urologic Reconstruction (Urethral, Penile). Our team is an integral part of a combined Urology residency program.
The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System. Summa Health headquartered in Akron, Ohio is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Employed position with comprehensive benefit package, competitive compensation with salary guarantee
- Large, established, referral base within the medical group, ACO and community partners
- Candidate will join an established group that embraces team approach
- Attractive call schedule with APP support
- Strong, tenured nursing and support staff
- Opportunity for clinical research
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Compensation earning potential up to 90th percentile
- Epic System s EMR
- To learn more, please visit https://www.summahealth.org/medicalservices/urology
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Urology
- Fellowship training in Female Pelvic Medicine
- Unrestricted Ohio License or willingness to obtain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
- Active involvement in Urology and Family Medicine resident education
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
COVID-19 vaccine required for all Summa health employees.