Exciting Developmental Pediatrician opportunity in the beautiful Sonoran Desert
Our practice is seeking a full-time Developmental Pediatrician or Neonatologist with a background in evaluation and management of developmental disorders for a busy pediatric developmental follow-up clinic in Scottsdale, AZ.
- The pediatrician will need to be BC/BE in one of the following subspecialties: neurodevelopment, developmental behavioral, neurology, or neonatology with experience in seeing older children.
- General pediatricians with a minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated interest in developmental pediatrics are also invited to apply.
- The practice provides inpatient developmental consultation for high risk infants.
- Infants are followed after discharge in an outpatient setting to identify developmental needs and promote optimum development over time.
- Office visits allow time for in-depth developmental evaluation and care coordination with families and providers.
- Training in the General Movement Assessment is beneficial
Scottsdale is located in the beautiful Sonoran Desert between Phoenix and Mesa. Scottsdale is annually rated among the nation's most desirable communities to live in, visit and do business in. This highly affluent city offers affordable homes, a well-respected school system, safe streets and some of the finest galleries, specialty retail and cultural attractions. The city averages 310 days of sunshine per year, providing many opportunities for outdoor recreation.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.Benefits
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.