Mercy Clinic is seeking Gastroenterology Physicians to join our established practices near St. Louis, Missouri. Locations include: Mercy Hospital South; Mercy Hospital Jefferson & Mercy Lake St. Louis.
Opportunity to do General GI or 100% GI Hospitalist!
Gastroenterologist Opportunities Include:
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic primary care physicians
- Providing clinical services at one hospital
- A state-of-the-art Endoscopy Unit
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee with recruitment incentives
- Shared call with nurse practitioner support
- Physician wellness program
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and CME
- J-1 sponsorships available at Mercy Hospital Jefferson
St. Louis Community Highlights
- Big City vibes, small town charm
- Diverse economy makes it a very attractive place to work, live, and play
- Distinctive housing market
- Four-season climate change with abundance of outdoor activities
- Two major sport teams, St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Winners & St. Louis Cardinals Baseball
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest integrated physician organization in the country.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Your life is our life s work.