Practicing at Mosaic Life Care provides a fulfilling career that endorses excellence in patient-centered care. You will thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you. Candidates interested in a rewarding, challenging and engaging experience are encouraged to pursue this opportunity.
Mosaic Life Care in St. Joseph, MO is seeking to add a nephrologist to our growing and productive team. Candidates must be board certified or eligible in Nephrology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. This position supports H1b visa candidates but cannot support J-1 visa candidates.
You ll join a reputable practice providing care in a team-based environment with an established panel of services. The physician schedule is smart and attractive. Weekly rotations keep the driving to a minimum, weekdays off if needed after a weekend call is available and the ability to be home with family at a reasonable time are of the great ways this team maintains a great work/life balance.
This outpatient opportunity includes:
- 100% nephrology practice/No IM
- Robust CKD population
- 260+ ESRD, including D/Home/Nocturnal
- 20-30 new hospital consults per week
- No admissions/discharges; consultative services only
- Weekly rotations hospital, clinic, dialysis
- Call coverage is by week/rotation
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Seven weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!