Associates in Orthopedics has been caring for patients in Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire for over 30 years. We provide diagnostic, medical and surgical management of a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions including fractures, arthritis and joint replacement. Our specialties include: trauma to arms or legs; arthroscopic surgery to shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles; hand and upper extremity surgery; microscopic surgery; and carpal tunnel surgery. We also perform non-surgical treatment of tendonitis, bursitis, arthritis, and other orthopedic problems. As a leading provider of orthopedic services, our clinicians are experts in their respective fields, and our support staff is highly qualified and committed to the total patient experience.
Where You Will Practice
Associates in Orthopedics is a member of the Mass General Brigham organization. We are the premier Orthopedic group in the Merrimack Valley and have outpatient locations in North Andover, MA, and Haverhill, MA.
What You’ll Do
- Perform initial evaluations, coordinates treatment plans and monitors progress, refers patient as necessary to appropriate sources for care
- Coordinate elements of treatment plan and monitor patient progress and adherence to treatment plan
- Ensure that equipment or therapies recommended are obtained or carried out in a reasonable time
- Provide routine medical care such as minor dressing changes, drawing blood and evaluation of medication requests
- Provide health education and health maintenance services
- Assists, on an as needed basis, in other areas such as inpatient care, surgery, consultation services, and other duties as assigned.
- Must be currently licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Minimum of 2 years experience is preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send CV to Kristina Imbriano, Director of Provider Recruitment- MGBCP, at Kimbriano@pcpo.partners.org.