If you're seeking to join a unified and highly respected Multi-Specialty group where you can maximize your income in a mid-sized Texas community, this might be a great fit for you.
Self-contained, modern, state-of-the-art Eye Center:
• Officed with 3 other Ophthalmologists- inherit existing patient base with opportunity to expand through a robust referral network.
• General Ophthalmology - option to also do Refractive Surgery with no local competition
• Support staff has excellent experience and tenure
• Ramp up your practice quickly with high community demand. Be as busy as you'd like to be - really can make a difference in this community.
• Competitive two-year salary guarantee and incentives, "Member Bonus" (Partnership) starting third year. Provider who retired made 900k
Best of both worlds - low cost of living with affordable housing, and easy access to multiple mid-sized and metro areas. Enjoy the tranquil pace of living in a mid-sized community and leave the hustle/bustle for a weekend night to the big city.
• A young, safe, community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Local shopping includes a mix of department stores and local boutiques
• Most popular restaurant chains as well as several local favorites
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Very affordable acreage homes and build your own on 1 of the 2 area lakes
• Within 20 miles of 2 recreational lakes - fishing, hiking, skiing, boating
• Revitalized downtown area where you can enjoy time with friends at the coffee shop or various eateries, wineries, historic and modern theater, and bars with a local flair
To learn more and for immediate and confidential consideration, please send your CV to:
Employment Type: Full Time