Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Radiologist in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Monday-Friday Pay Rate: $650000.00 - 650000.00
A South Texas radiology practice is seeking a qualified candidate who is fellowship-trained in interventional radiology to join its team. This position offers competitive compensation and a great quality of life while living and working in one of the most sought-after states in the nation.Opportunity Highlights
- Practice 100% interventional radiology—option to participate in diagnostic call rotation for extra income
- Opportunity to help build the interventional radiology program
- Monday–Friday schedule + shared call with 4 other providers
- $650,000 guaranteed salary
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
Filled with welcoming, warm-hearted individuals and ample amenities, this Texas metro area is a wonderful place to live and work.
- A low cost of living + no state income tax
- Excellent schools and great housing options
- A variety of events + attractions, including a thriving arts and culture scene + mouthwatering cuisine
- A tropical climate year-round, allowing for plenty of outdoor activities, including golfing, hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and much more
- Easy access to the Texas Gulf Coast
- Medscape names Texas one of its “Best Places to Practice”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board-eligible or certified in Interventional Radiology.
- Medical degree required
Fellowship trained in Interventional RadiologyAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Vascular Interventional Radiology, Vascular Interventional Radiologist, Interventional Radiologist, Interventional Radiology, Vir, Ir, Vascular Radiology, Vascular Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist