Job Description & Requirements
Urgent Care in Massachusetts
Merritt Hawkins is pleased to partner with Harvard University and their comprehensive multispecialty health facility— serving students, staff, faculty, retirees, and their dependents. We are seeking an internist, family medicine, or emergency medicine physician that has urgent care or emergency department experience. This urgent care team is responsible for the delivery of high-quality, compassionate, and cost-effective health care in the Urgent Care Clinic, which provides episodic and urgent medical and mental health care.
- 24-hour workweek includes two weekdays from 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm and every other weekend from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Opportunity to pick up additional hours; up to 32 hours per week
- Outstanding weekly “virtual” medicine grand rounds, with speakers from BWH and MGH
- Multi-specialty clinic design with over 15 different specialties in the building and outstanding collaborative model with behavioral health
- Enjoy unparalleled academic resources, a quality work lifestyle, and an unbeatable benefits package that includes 4 weeks’ vacation, 11 holidays, 1 week off for winter break, 1 week for CME, 3 personal days, and 12 sick days per year
- Plus, paid malpractice, one professional membership, and excellent retirement options with 10-15% match
Part of the greater Boston area, Cambridge, MA, is home to outstanding schools, such as Harvard and MIT. Cambridge is known for its diversity, lively art scene, eclectic architecture, legendary museums, street art, and engaging mix of urban and green spaces. You’ll work in Harvard Square, fueled by bookstores, coffee houses, fine dining, eclectic shopping, diversity, and endless entertainment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and seek applications from candidates who share our values and commitment. Experience working with a diverse community, an understanding of issues surrounding, and a commitment to promoting diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urgent Care Nurse, Urgent Care, Urgent Care Rn, Nurse, Registered Nurse, Rn, R.N., Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Urgent