Job Description & Requirements
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in Virginia
Merritt Hawkins has partnered with Children’s Specialty Group to conduct a nationwide search for child & adolescent psychiatrists, including those with triple board or post pediatric portal training, who are interested in changing the landscape of care in the state of Virginia. In affiliation with Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters and Eastern Virginia Medical School, we are seeking child & adolescent psychiatrists to join their brand-new children’s mental health hospital.
CSG and CHKD have the ability to sponsor J1 waivers as well as H1B visa transfers.Position Highlights
- Practice in a state-of-the-art, standalone children’s mental health hospital that features 60 inpatient beds, a 7-bed medical psychiatric unit, a 30-patient partial hospitalization program, as well as additional therapy and recreational spaces.
- Opportunities to practice across the continuum of care in a multidisciplinary setting which includes consultation-liaison, emergency psychiatry, partial-hospitalization, and outpatient services.
- Opportunity to be involved in training the next generation of residents and fellows, as well as take on a leadership role in the fellowship program if qualified.
- $30,000 sign-on bonus, competitive compensation, relocation allowance, and wonderful benefits are all included.
This position is located in Hampton Roads, which is an iconic, waterfront region in southeastern Virginia. It is home to Virginia Beach and Naval Station Norfolk, a large naval base on the Chesapeake Bay.
- Enjoy miles of ocean beachfront, historical and cultural attractions, nightlife, and family-friendly entertainment.
- Affordable housing options including beachfront homes, downtown lofts, and family-oriented neighborhoods.
- Outstanding educational options, including great public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities.
- Easy access to both Washington, D.C. and Richmond, Virginia.
At CSG and the CHKD Mental Health Program, we celebrate diversity among our team members and welcome interest from women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, and others to join our team committed to Hope, Equity, and Excellence in child mental health.About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Child And Adolescent, Child, Adolescent, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor