• Established and fast paced urgent care practice rotating through multiple clinic locations.
• 12 hour shifts from 9a-9p, minimum 12 shifts per month. Can pick up extra shifts for higher earning potential.
• Experienced and collegial group of providers and support staff.
• Seeking Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or IM-Peds trained physicians. Must see both children and adults.
• Experience with procedures, suturing, splinting, wound care, injections, lesion removal, I&D.
• Onsite resources include lab, digital imaging, EKG and more.
• Compensation range 200-275K based on number of shifts worked.
• Benefits include health, dental, vision, retirement plan, paid malpractice and life insurance.
• Not J1 or H1b eligible.
• Located 1 hour from Richmond, 3 hours from DC, 3 hours from the Shenandoah Valley and 2 hours from the Outer Banks, NC
• Situated on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, the area is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views. One of the oldest and fastest growing cities in the region.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options
• Access 2 Major International Airport within 2 hours
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time