Job Description & Requirements
Hospitalist Physician in Missouri
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $260000.00 - 260000.00
A top-ranked health system in greater St. Louis is seeking a hospitalist physician. The successful candidate will enjoy a favorable 7/7 schedule. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine. Practicing hospitalists and residents are both encouraged to apply.Opportunity Highlights
About the Organization
- Favorable 7 days on/7 days off schedule
- No procedures and no codes with intensivist support in house 24/7/365
- Top-ranked health system
- Ability to moonlight within the system for additional compensation
- Experience an average of 16 encounters per shift
- Competitive compensation in the $295,000 total range including base + bonus
Recognized for Patient Satisfaction, Nursing Quality, Service Line Excellence, Safety and Quality, and Top Physicians, this renowned organization’s #1 goal is to make the world’s best medicine better. To do that, they arm their staff with tools and resources that support them personally, professionally, and financially—because they believe the world’s best medicine really begins with you.
Through leadership, education, innovation, and excellence in medicine, they are committed to improving the health and well-being of all people—including charity and unreimbursed care for their communities.About the City
Live and work in a bedroom community of the St. Louis metro area offering affordable living and access to world-class sports, cultural venues, and family-friendly attractions.
- Recognized as one of the greatest sports cities with world champion St. Louis Cardinals, Stanley Cup-winning St. Louis Blues, and a professional soccer team in a new stadium debuting in 2023
- Unique family-friendly attractions like nowhere else – explore the Science Center, visit the Magic House, City Museum, or Aquarium, or spend the day at Forest Park, skating, boating, or feeding baby animals at the Zoo
- Center for Cultural Entertainment; home of world-renown St. Louis Symphony, world-class St. Louis Zoo and St. Louis Art Museum, and the Missouri History Museum
- A dining scene worthy of a national spotlight with James Beard renowned chefs offering luxurious international cuisine that’s elegant but not stuffy
Call me to learn more about this opportunity in an affordable Midwest city.
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, locum tenens hospitalist, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md