The Division of Cardiology and the CardioVascular Center (CVC) at Tufts Medical Center in Boston is recruiting for a faculty position as Director of Advanced Cardiac Imaging.
Why join our team:
The CVC comprises a dynamic group of physicians working closely together in vibrant and growing clinical programs across Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Interventional Radiology, as well as driving cutting-edge research and innovation. The CVC is a highly collaborative and collegial environment with an emphasis on mentorship and career growth for early career faculty and trainees, with multidisciplinary teams providing highly patient-centered care. The environment is one of a tertiary/quaternary academic medical Center with challenging and complex patients.
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally respected academic medical center located in downtown Boston, adjacent to the Tufts University School of Medicine and a proud member of Tufts Medicine. The Medical Center is known for its basic, translational and clinical science research as well as its expertise in health policy. The Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training students to become future investigators drives us forward to quickly turn innovative research into pioneering care.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You will direct the clinical programs of cardiac MRI, coronary CTA and potentially also Nuclear Cardiology.
- As the Director you will work closely with colleagues in the Department of Radiology, to continue a long-standing collegial partnership to provide high quality cardiac imaging services at our Center.
- A significant expansion of MRI capabilities is underway.
- You will have substantial potential for academic success working in collaboration with busy clinical programs, in partnership with an academically oriented faculty and an outstanding and dynamic group of early career clinician-investigators.
Who you are:
- BC/BE in Cardiovascular Diseases and will have obtained Level III training in the imaging modalities of interest.
- Out-patient and in-patient clinical service time could also be a part of the responsibilities, though the primary focus will be the imaging programs.
- Academic interests and experience are very highly desirable, and substantial opportunities will be available for teaching, with appointment as faculty at Tufts University School of Medicine at an appropriate level based on experience.
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
A career path enriched by clinical, education, and academic opportunities with collegial division members.
Competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package to include a generous employer contribution.
Location: Tufts Medical Center, Boston MA
How to apply:
You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kaitlyn Buckley, Senior Provider Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.