Oro Valley Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Gerontology Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Providers to join a well-established multi-specialty group.
- Employed Opportunity
- New Grads Welcome to Apply
- Outpatient Only
- Accepting Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians with Gerontology Fellowship (Not Required, but preferred)
- Office Space Available
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary, plus wRVU bonus, and quality bonus opportunities
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Work. Live. Play.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- Highly coveted metro area – 1 million population
- 325 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Surrounded by mountains and the beautiful Sonoran desert
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to the community
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
- Rich in history, cultural events, sports, and year-round activities
- Tucson is UNESCO's first City of Gastronomy in the United States. A foodie paradise!
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona.
Oro Valley Hospital is a 146-bed, all private-room - acute-care hospital where state-of-the-art technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care. This hospital also boasts an award-winning inpatient rehabilitation facility and several specialized outpatient physical therapy programs, including aquatic, hand, lymphedema, and post-polio. The hospital has an outstanding patient satisfaction record and works collaboratively with its Medical staff to lead in quality related initiatives.
Northwest Allied Physicians (Allied) is growing MSG that is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare, which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita, two free-standing emergency centers, three Urgent Care facilities and two Surgery Centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market.No visa assistance at this time