NO AGENCY SOLICITATIONS, PLEASE
Northwest Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Provider to join a well-established multi-specialty group. Three or more years’ experience preferred.
With a strategic approach to growth over the years by expanding access points, and with two new hospitals opening by 2021, we will be the best-positioned and largest healthcare provider in Southern AZ, offering patients continuity of care no matter where they live around our area.
- Employed Opportunity
- Outpatient Only
- New Grads Welcome to Apply
- Office Space Available
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Tucson, AZ - Voted "One of America's Most Innovative Cities" by Forbes Magazine.
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- College sports
- World-class resorts
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a regionally and nationally recognized, 300-bed hospital, which anchors a comprehensive healthcare network of inpatient and outpatient services, backed by Community Health Systems, one of the nation's leading operators of general acute care hospitals.
NMC is located within Pima County, which is home to approximately one million residents. Tucson is the second largest city in the state and is growing at a very attractive rate.
No visa assistance, at this time