Carlsbad Medical Center located in Carlsbad, NM is seeking a BE/BC Urologist:
- Employed position
- Optional 2 weeks on/2 weeks off block schedule
- 1 office location within a local multi-specialty group
- 2+ years of experience preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- J1 visa assistance available
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Competitive salary
- Relocation allowance
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Carlsbad Medical Center is the only full-service, 99 bed community-oriented hospital in Carlsbad, NM.
Carlsbad, NM is located in the Chihuahuan Desert and Pecos River Valley in the southeast corner of the state. It offers strong school systems, mild winters, and thriving industry. Carlsbad is a family-friendly community home to Carlsbad Caverns National Park and the Pecos River, creating the perfect environment for an array of outdoor activities including fishing, water sports, hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration, and golfing. The low cost of living and low stress lifestyle make Carlsbad a great place to work, live, and play. Come see for yourself why New Mexico is known as the "Land of Enchantment!"